Veterans Health Administration All Access Pass® | FranklinCovey
Welcome members of the VHA Enterprise-Wide All Access Pass (AAP). Being a part of the VHA AAP means you now have access to the FranklinCovey library of award-winning, competency-aligned, principle-centered content for all employees at your facility.
- As a learner, you can experience content, download tools, and access resources to apply what you’ve learned.
- As a facilitator, you can certify to deliver any of FranklinCovey’s content Live-Online or Live In-Person, download resources to market courses in your facilities, and access pre-work to make sure participants are prepared for the learning experience.
- As a DLO or training specialist, you can align FranklinCovey’s content to your competencies, build customized learning journeys to fit your organization’s strategic priorities, and access reports on who’s using the All Access Pass and how it’s being used.
All Access Pass Portal
This is where learning content lives and includes downloadable participant materials and elearning modules. If you are a facilitator, you can access virtual certification resources, PowerPoints, and facilitator guides here as well.
Access* your VISN’s unique All Access Pass Portal below:
Access* your supplemental microlearning resources by visiting Jhana
This is essentially your search engine for bite-sized learning. Jhana houses a library of videos, articles, tools, and activities that grows weekly and can be used as just-in-time learning or built-in to a larger leadership development program. Everything in Jhana is carefully researched and curated to be relevant and actionable for the challenges you face today.
*If this is your first time logging in to Jhana, enter your va.gov email address as your username. Your password for Jhana will be the same password you set up for the All Access Pass Portal!
“Our VISN is so excited to continue our partnership with FranklinCovey through the All Access Pass! This content is foundational for many of our programs and we so appreciate the personalized support and interaction that makes this work well for us and our facilities.”
Designated Learning Officer
The All Access Pass offers so much and our team is committed to helping you navigate all of it! That being said, we know it’s sometimes easier to just grab what you need from content slipsheets, detail on available assessments and competency mapping to continuing education resources and additional details, the resources below are designed to help:
VHA Specific Learning Guides
There are more than 36 content areas available in the All Access Pass, and understanding that content is the first step in utilizing it effectively! We’ve mapped our content in several different ways to best align to what you might need. Download any of the resources below to get started.
VA Leadership Development Framework
- Download the VA LDF Stairstep Crosswalk
- Download the DLO Playbook – Building Blocks
- Download the DLO Playbook – Comprehensive and Turnkey
- Download the FranklinCovey DEIA Resources
- Download the Unconscious Bias – Communications Plan for Strategic Implementation
- Download the Unconscious Bias Self-Assessment
- Download the Unconscious Bias Three Page Pre-Work Document
- Unconscious Bias Team Talks (email [email protected] for a copy)
- Individual Course Information Sheets
- ‘At a Glance’ document with a few lines on the details and length of each course and webinar
- Detailed list of each module in the Pass
- Email templates for communicating FranklinCovey courses